What is Trapizzino?
Trapizzino is the Roman street food loved throughout Italy and in the world, with premises in Rome, Milan, Florence and New York. Trapizzino was invented 10 years ago by Stefano Callegari, professional pizza maker. It is a white triangle-shaped pizza pocket closed on the sides and made with the same dough of soft wheat flour and yeast, stuffed with condiments of the Roman gastronomy and other cuisines, also international. Ranging from tongue in green sauce to braised oxtail, from meatballs in their sauce to zighinì (spicy met stew), from picchiapò to pork belly Roman style and much more.
Lingua in salsa verde
Polpetta al sugo
Pollo alla cacciatora
Pollo ai peperoni
Polpo al sugo
The Surprise Menu is ideal for children: a Trapizzino, a bottle of water, a homemade cookie and a surprise directly from ancient Rome!
Available in Testaccio, Ponte Milvio and Ladispoli.
Trapizzino is also a winery.
In Rome Trastevere, with a wide selection of wines from Lazio.
In Milan with a wine list dedicated to Lazio and Lombardy.
Trapizzino is the Street Food that has been present in many events in collaboration with friends and producers: Birra del Borgo, Uberti, Arcari & Danesi, Biosagra for Kids.
Because Trapizzino is born to be around people.
Where you can find us
- 41.898823412.503644399999985Mercato Centralevia Giovanni Giolitti 36+390646202989
- 41.8796101999999912.47363519999999Testacciovia Giovanni Branca 88+39 0643419624
- 41.937265112.465670300000056Ponte MilvioPiazzale di Ponte Milvio 13+390633221964
- 41.891451412.46994989999996TrilussaPiazza Trilussa 46+39065817312
- 41.906708912.45658149999997Be.Re.Via Vespasiano 2+390694421854
- 41.9477912.07771630000002LadispoliPiazza della Vittoria 15+390697242671
- 41.469465712.90436580000005LatinaVia Neghelli, 4+390643419624